User Generated Content Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting UGC (“User Generated Content”). We love hearing from our customers and the community built around helping each other. Please read the UGC guidelines carefully. You must be a registered user to submit UGC in the applicable areas of the site. By submitting UGC, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All submitted UGC are reviewed by our moderators and are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please contact us directly. Do not submit this feedback through a product review or Question and Answer. Any such reviews will be removed from the Site.
By submitting UGC, you hereby grant Purecbdvapors.com a perpetual, unlimited, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, irrevocable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. Please do not share anything you do not want to share with the general public. You represent and warrant that the UGC you posted does not violate the privacy or publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights including moral rights of any person. We will not be liable for any UGC, including, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage incurred as the result of the use of any UGC in any manner. We are not responsible for any user’s use or misappropriation of any UGC you submit.
You understand that we may preserve UGC and may disclose UGC if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to claims that any UGC violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your UGC, may require transmitting over different networks and changes to conform to technical requirements of connecting devices or networks.
We endeavor to observe the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to service providers. If you believe that any content provided through the Site infringes a copyright, you may contact our designated agent by e-mail to email@example.com
or at the following mailing address:
Pure CBD Vapors
11811 North Tatum Blvd Ste 3031
Phoenix, AZ 85028
You must include the following information in your complaint:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing with respect to the Site;
- your e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material on the Site is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or law;
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
UGC Submission Guidelines
In order to preserve the integrity of UGC content, you further represent and warrant that you will not submit any Content:
- That contains Rewards codes, offers, or advertisements
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity
- That contains offensive words
- That contains contact information (Email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, etc.)
- That contains personally identifiable information (name, social security number, birth location, etc.)
- That references a competitor’s products or services
- That encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse
- That is critical about UGC posted on the Site or their authors
- That contains wellness advice
- That collects data about other Site users
- That gains access to unauthorized areas of the Site including servers or networks
- That contains messages like “check my page”, “like my review if useful”, “click on my name”
We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations on supplements for any health purposes.
We reserve the right not to post UGC or withdraw UGC for any reason and will give participants the chance to submit new content if we find the original content to not fit within our guidelines. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all the risks that are associated with the use of any UGC, including reliance on accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge you may not rely on any UGC. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Site users. We, in our sole discretion, have the right but are under no obligation to monitor communications between you and other Site users and to terminate your Site access.
Continued violations of the UGC Submission guidelines can result in the participant’s account being paused or blocked. Paused accounts cannot earn, use or cash out Rewards credit. Blocked accounts cannot earn or use Rewards credits and any Available or Pending Rewards Credit will be voided.
You agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims, damages, losses, liability and causes of action in any way arising from or as a result of your posting any content or materials or your failure to comply with this Agreement. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us.
In order to participate in UGC, you must have a registered account.
- Reviews can be written for products you ordered after they have shipped. We will send you an email notification about writing a review after your order has been delivered. To ensure that you receive updates about writing a review, please make sure that you have opted for Product Reviews notifications.
- Questions can be asked on any product. To receive notifications about when your question has received an answer, please make sure that you have opted into Product Questions & Answers notifications.
- Answers can only be provided if you have previously purchased a product.
We want to know what you think of the products you’ve tried, bought, know, and love. Please note that you will only be able to write a review for products that you have purchased. All reviews are read and moderated to abide by our guidelines.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you like or dislike a product
Product Q&A Guidelines
When asking a question, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual question about it.
- Provide relevant details that might help others answer your question.
When answering a question, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it.
- Provide details that are relevant to the question being asked.
Photos and Videos Guidelines
Provide pictures or videos that give a sense of what customers can expect when they receive their product or to help make a purchase decision.
Be sure that your picture does not contain Rewards codes, drawings, cartoons, adult, spoof, wellness, violent, racy, phrases, trademarks or other content or materials which you do not own or for which you have not secured all necessary rights.
Be sure you are the only person in the picture or that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any other individuals in the picture.
For product reviews and answers, you can report possible violations of these guidelines by clicking the “Report Abuse” link next to each content where the link has been made available. If no “Report Abuse” link is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specifics on the abuse, a link to the page, screenshot, and the reason you believe it violates these guidelines.