Showing all CBD Oil
Showing all 119 results
CBD Oil Tinctures: A Popular and Easy Way to Consume CBD
If there’s one CBD product that continues to dominate the hemp industry, it’s CBD oil. Most commonly used as a tincture, it’s in fact, one of the most versatile wellness products in existence today, No wonder it continues to be used by lots of people who are trying to achieve bliss through natural means.
At Pure CBD Vapors, you’ll find one of the largest selections of tincture-based products on the market from some of the top brands with third-party lab results to ensure quality and purity such as Swiss Relief, Hemp Bombs, Active CBD Oil, CBD For Life, Green Garden Gold, Koi CBD Naturals, Blue Moon Hemp, and more!
How CBD Oil is Made
CBD oil is an oil-based product that comes in a dropper bottle. To make it, you first need raw, organic hemp flower buds. These flower buds are put through a CO2 extraction process, which uses pressure to lift the desired compounds gently but effectively from the hemp plant material, resulting in a thick, oily concentrate that’s rich in cannabidiol. Then, this concentrate is blended with a carrier oil to dilute it. The carrier oil is ingestible, so that the product can be taken daily in a safe manner. From there, a company may add additional ingredients to the formula.
Different Kinds of CBD Oil
If you haven’t noticed, there’s a massive array on the market today. Each is unique in some way. These are the main ways in which CBD oils differ from each other.
- Milligram Strength: Determines the tincture’s potency level, and reflects the total number of milligrams of pure hemp extract in the entire formula. Tinctures comes in a massive array of milligram strengths. Higher the strength, the more potent each dose will be.
- Full Spectrum: Retains the full chemical composition of hemp, meaning that it has every cannabinoid, terpene, flavonoid nutrient that naturally occurs in the plant.
- Broad Spectrum: A THC-free alternative, having every other compound in the end product.
- CBD isolate: An extract that contains only cannabidiol in a concentrated amount.
- Flavor: Good portion of them are flavored. Although, unflavored ones exist as well. Companies can flavor theirs in any manner that they see fit, whether they rely on the natural terpenes that exist in plants, or choose flavoring extracts derived from either natural or synthetic sources.
- Strain: Tinctures can be made from any strain that the manufacturer chooses. This means that each may produce slightly different effects based on the unique chemical composition of the hemp plant that was chosen for extraction by the company.
CBD Oil Delivery Methods
Here are the most common methods for administration:
- Tincture: Most popular method, each dose is administered to the sublingual tissue under the tongue. It’s held there for about a minute, which allows the compounds to absorb efficiently.
- Additive: CBD oils can also be added to foods, beverages, topical products and more. It’s actually becoming more popular to cook with them to make hemp edibles.
- Topical: Yes, most do work topically. Hence, why many people will apply a dropper’s worth to an area of the body that needs special attention. The compounds in them stay localized to the area of application.
Calculating the Best Milligram Strength for Daily Use
Are you wondering how much CBD oil you should use each day? Well, first you’ll want to divide the total milligram strength by the number of milliliters in the bottle to determine the milligrams of CBD per milliliter. A full dropper is considered 1ml of CBD oil.
If you’re not sure how many milligrams you should take in each day, we recommend starting with what the product label recommends or consulting with your healthcare provider.
Quick Pointer to Remember
Starting with a milligram strength that’s very low may result in you not experiencing the full potential that hemp is capable of. As with other popular methods, finding the right dosage amount might take a bit of experimentation but remains a relatively simple process.
CBD Oil Common FAQs
CBD oil is an oil-based product that is extracted from the hemp plant. The hemp extract is a concentrate that’s produced via an extraction method that’s been applied to the hemp plant material. Typically, it comes in a dropper bottle for easy administration and application.
CBD oil can be consumed via ingestion or as a tincture, which is a sublingual absorption method involving placing the oil beneath the tongue.
CBD oil can absolutely be used topically. In fact, this is a very popular way to use CBD oil.
Besides hemp extract, CBD oil contains a carrier oil that is safe to ingest, such as MCT oil. It may also include flavoring extract and other plant compounds.
Many CBD oils are flavored with terpenes, which are plant compounds that have unique taste and aroma properties.
CBD oil that is broad spectrum or full spectrum contains the terpenes that naturally occur within the hemp plant. CBD isolate does not, but some brands may add it.
Only full spectrum CBD oil contains less than .3% THC, but the THC amount is too low to produce psychoactive effects. Isolate CBD has 0% THC.
Both broad spectrum and full spectrum CBD oils contain other cannabinoids, although broad spectrum CBD oil does not have any THC.
CBD oil is federally legal because it comes from the hemp plant rather than the marijuana plant.
The right milligram strength for you depends mostly on your body weight and your unique needs regarding CBD.
Are you considering starting a daily routine with cannabidiol? A lot of people are finding that by taking a daily dose of this hemp compound, they’re experiencing a variety of plant-based properties that are uniquely blissful. But there are still a lot of people out there who aren’t sure what…
CBD oil has been a top-selling wellness product for quite some time thanks to its many uses, its ease of use and its versatility. CBD oil primarily consists of two ingredients: hemp extract that naturally contains high levels of cannabidiol, and a carrier oil. It’s available in various sizes, strengths…
Modified on September 6th, 2020 Nowadays, it’s easier to find CBD oil than ever before. CBD oil is a product consisting of pure, cannabidiol-rich hemp extract and some type of carrier oil. It comes in a variety of milligram strengths and offers flavored and unflavored options. Most consumers use CBD…