The history of smoking goes back to ancient times. CBD vape Oil is simply a modern continuation of that trend. Vape pens provide an excellent level of control upon the amount of material you smoke. There is nothing more pleasurable than finding the CBD vapor flavor that is just right for you.
Looking for CBD Vape Oil? Perfecting the temperature
There are a few critical findings when it comes to exploring the intricacies of cannabinoid boiling points. A temperature range exists in which the different cannabis compounds get released. However, the standard temperature for extracting a large selection of compounds comes to 185 degrees Celsius.
For cannabis, the optimum temperature range lies between 180 and 210 degrees Celsius. Greater pleasure is obtained if the temperature is below 190 degrees centigrade.
Guide to Different Temperatures
The temperature range in which all kinds of cannabinoids evaporate is situated between 157 degrees Celsius and 220 degrees Celsius. The rule of thumb is that lower temperatures will result in more “heady” effects, and higher temperatures will result in an increased body effect.
It is to be noted that some need temperatures to exceed 200 degrees Celsius before they can evaporate. In this setting, a vaporizer runs the risk of combustion – a scenario best avoided.
- THC: Vaporizes at 157 degrees Celsius and remains the most famous cannabinoids to date. THC induces both analgesic and euphoric effects.
- CBD: Vaporizes between 160 degrees and 180 degrees Celsius. CBD demonstrates a wide range of potential medical applications.
- Delta-8-THC: Vaporizes between 175 degrees and 178 degrees Celsius. Delta-8 is similar to THC, though less psychoactive.
- CBN: Vaporizes at 185 degrees Celsius and is available in minute amounts. Its effects, however, can still be felt. CBN breaks down THC and is closely associated with sedative effects.
- CBC: Vaporizes at 220 degrees Celsius and is thought to have anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- THCV: Becomes vapor at 220 degrees Celsius and is believed to moderate THC’s psychoactive effects. However, research into this compound is still ongoing.
Note: Cannabis (marijuana) can combust in the region of 200 degrees and 230 degrees Celsius. However, this is dependent upon humidity and many other environmental factors.
A class of pigments extracted from plants (occasionally referred to as Vitamin P). Flavonoids, along with terpenes, are partially the cause of the smell, taste, and look of a specific strain. They are also believed to possess secondary health benefits.
The temperatures and potential effects (based on ongoing studies) of various flavonoids are:
- Beta-sitosterol: Vaporizes at 134 degrees Celsius and is believed to have possible anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Apigenin: Becomes vapor at 178 degrees Celsius and is thought to have potential anti-inflammatory, estrogenic, and anxiolytic effects.
- Cannflavin A: Vaporizes at 182 degrees Celsius, and is a COX inhibitor.
- Quercetin: Vaporizes at 250 degrees Celsius. Quercetin is thought to be an anti-viral and anti-oxidant.
Have a structural resemblance to terpenes and exist throughout nature. They contribute to the aromatic quality of plants by emitting distinct and unique fragrances of menthol, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Beta-caryophyllene: Vaporizes at 199 degrees Celsius and is believed to be anti-malarial and anti-inflammatory.
- Alpha-terpinol: Vaporizes at 156 degrees Celsius. Alpha-terpinol is thought to have anti-malarial, anti-oxidant, sedative, and antibiotic traits.
- Beta-myrcene: Vaporizes between 166 degrees and 168 degrees Celsius. Beta-myrcene is thought to have potential anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and analgesic qualities.
- Delta-3-carene: Vaporizes at 168 degrees Celsius and is thought to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1,8 cineole: Vaporizes at 176 degrees Celsius. Thought to increase cerebral blood flow and act as a stimulant. It is also reported to have antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral traits.
- D-limonene: Vaporizes at 177 degrees Celsius. E-limonene occurs naturally within the cannabis plant and is thought to possess anti-depressant and anti-mutagenic properties.
Smoking a vape pen is always a delight. Since flavor preference is widely dependent upon individual taste, it is unwise to recommend any particular one.
Looking to buy CBD-infused vape oil? Browse our extensive collection of products here.
Joshua Willard (Freelance CBD Content Writer/Editor)
FDA Disclosure Statement:
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.