Hemp CBD Oil E-Juice #1 Provider of ALL CBD Products!
CBD is one of the least active cannabinoids found in the cannabis family. It accounts for around 40 percent of the total plant’s extract. It also has a wider range of medical applications than tetra-hydro-cannibinol (THC). CBD has a low affinity for CB1 and CB2 receptors and while many would assume that it can reduce the impact of THC, it may instead enhance THC’s effect through any CB1 mechanism.
Hemp oil or hemp-seed oil is processed from hemp seeds obtained from a hemp plant. Even though all the plants in the Cannabis family are capable of producing the oil, it is generally industrial hemp that is used for the process. It is typically free of any significant amount of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the main psychoactive compound found in cannabis plant. That is because the manufacturing process generally includes cleaning the hemp seeds to 99.99 percent before the oil is pressed out.
Some benefits of hemp oil
Some of the main benefits of using hemp oil include:
- Hemp oil is used in soaps.
- Hemp oil can be used as body care products of in lubricants and paints.
- Hemp oil can also be rubbed against cracks and dry skin patches on your body and can be blended with other skin care products as well.
- Hemp oil can be used as a dietary supplement to take advantage of necessary fatty acids present in hemp oil (unrefined) and can be used as a garnish to improve your nutrition intake.
- Hemp oil can be used in cooking as well, though it is not suitable for cooking at high temperatures.
- Hemp oil can also be used as bio-diesel and is a safe replacement for petroleum due to its non-toxic nature.
What is vaping?
Vaping can be defined as the process of inhaling vapors from a personal vaporizer, also known as a PV or an e-cigarette. The process does not involve the production of any smoke and just produces vapors.
What is CBD Oil E-juice?
CBD Oil E-juice or CBD Oil E-liquid is a fluid that is used to fuel electronic cigarettes and vaporizers. It offers a CBD solution along with some flavor or not to your vaporizer. It is used to create vapors in a way that it mimics the traditional type of smoke out of a normal cigarette.
Generally, CBD Oil E-juice is composed of ingredients that include:
- Vegetable glycerin (VG): Commonly used in various other products like toothpaste, vegetable glycerin is used to form around 80-90 percent of the base of the e-juice, which is composed of either just VG or a mix of VG with PG. Some widely used ratios for the preparation of e-juice base are 100 percent VG, 80/20 PG/VG, 50/50 PG/VG.
- Propylene glycol (PG): Also used in fog machine, it is a solvent that has a wide array of uses. More the concentration of propylene glycol in the e-juice, the higher will be the vapor density coming out of the vaporizer.
- Flavor: All e-juice brands use food grade flavorings used for baking purposes and candy making. The amount of flavoring added to the e-juice may vary from 10-20 percent. All such additional flavors and materials shall be approved by USP (U.S.Pharmacopoeia), FCC (Food Chemical Codex) or NF (National Formulary) before being used in the e-juice.
- If some dilution is necessary, dilute water is often used for the purpose.
Choosing the right CBD Oil e-juice
Once you understand that vaping is better than smoking in many ways, it may be the right time for you to consider a few things before choosing the right CBD e-juice for yourself:
- Finding the sweet spot: It is not always easy to find the perfect CBD Oil E-juice combination and a lot of trial and error may have to be done to find a CBD e-juice with the right amount of CBD mg’s and flavor, vapor density and throat kick. You may not want to begin with too high a quantity of CBD and may also not even wish to sabotage your experience by keeping it too less. Generally, a majority of people find their sweet spot with 250-500 mg of CBD. Some who have more intense ailments may want to look at 1,000mg+.
- What alters your sweet spot? It should be clear by now that the initial composition and setup will make quite a big impact on the experience. The amount of VG /PG ratio are two things you should consider first. Depending on what product you are using, the density of smoke also needs to be controlled through proper VG composition.
- Trying on different flavors: With time, every flavor loses it ‘punch’. Your sense of smell and taste can get accustomed to what you’ve been vaping for some time and that is why, it is necessary to make a few switches between different flavors. The trick should be to switch between flavors into the mix. It can help you keep your taste buds wondering about what is coming next.
Our e-juices contain CBD hemp oil, that is, oil extracted from industrial hemp and have CBD in them. While choosing your favorite e-juice and hemp oil combination, you can mix various premium flavors. On our Pure Brand, we also provide four flavors: Strawberry Bliss, Peach Kush, Wowi Maui and Purple Haze. While shopping with us, each bottle containing 25 mg of CBD costs you $19.99 and each bottle containing 50 mg of CBD costs you $24.99. You can buy our e-juices through retail shops which cater to electronic cigarettes users specifically, as well as in general smoke shops, convenience stores and even pharmacies. Of course, you can also buy all our products online directly from our website.
Alaina Dorsey is CEO, freelance cannabis copywriter and content strategist at her Baltimore-based business Bud Biz Llama in Maryland.
FDA Disclosure Statement
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.