E-Juice Infused With CBD Hemp Oil
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the least active cannabinoids found in the cannabis family, accounting for around 40% of the plant’s total extract. CBD also has a broader range of potential medical applications compared to THC (delta-nine-tetrahydrocannabinol). CBD has a low affinity for CB1 and CB2 receptors. And, while many would assume that it can reduce the impact of THC, it may instead enhance THC’s effect through any CB1 mechanism.
Hemp oil or hemp-seed oil is processed from hemp seeds obtained from the hemp plant. Even though all the plants in the cannabis family are capable of producing the oil, it is generally industrial hemp utilized for oil extraction. Hemp oil is typically virtually cannabinoid-free, making it legal in all 50 states.
Ways To Use Hemp Oil
You can use hemp oil in the following ways:
- In soaps and body care products
- In lubricants and paints
- Blended with other skincare products
- As a dietary supplement
- In cooking, though not suitable for high temperatures
- As bio-diesel fuel
- A safe alternative to petroleum due to its non-toxic nature
What is Vaping?
Vaping can be defined as the process of inhaling vapors from a personal vaporizer, also known as a PV or an e-cigarette. The process does not involve the production of any smoke, only pleasant vapors.
What Is E-Juice?
E-juice or e-liquid is a fluid used to fuel electronic cigarettes and vaporizers. It offers a nicotine solution along with some flavor to your vaporizer. It creates vapors in a way that mimics traditional cigarette smoke.
Generally, e-juice is composed of the following ingredients:
- Vegetable glycerin (VG): Commonly used in products like toothpaste, vegetable glycerin forms around 80-90% of the e-juice base, which is composed of either VG or a mix of VG and PG. Some widely used ratios for e-juice base preparation are 100% VG, 80/20% PG/VG, 50/50% PG/VG.
- Propylene glycol (PG): Also used in fog machines, propylene glycol is a solvent with a wide array of uses. A higher concentration of propylene glycol in the e-juice, the higher the vapor density. Although, it may sometimes dry out your throat and even cause some mild allergic reactions. For people who have a problem with using PG in their e-juice, using a 100 percent vegetable glycerin based e-juice is suggested.
- Nicotine: Nicotine is a parasympathomimetic alkaloid and a stimulant drug. It is mixed with the other constituents of the e-juice in amounts no greater than 0-2.4%, depending upon its strength. The majority of e-juice suppliers use only high-grade nicotine in their products to make sure that the quality of the product is not compromised.
- Flavor: All e-juice brands use food-grade flavorings used for baking purposes and candy making. The amount of flavoring added to the e-juice may vary from 10-20%. All such additional flavors and materials shall be approved by USP (U.S.Pharmacopoeia), FCC (Food Chemical Codex) or NF (National Formulary) before being used in the e-juice.
- If some dilution is necessary, dilute water is often used for the purpose.
Choosing The Right E-Juice
Once you understand that vaping is better than smoking in many ways, it may be the right time for you to consider a few things before choosing the right e-juice for yourself:
- Finding the sweet spot: It is not always easy to find the perfect e-juice combination, and a lot of trial and error should be expected before finding an e-juice with the right amount of flavor, vapor density, and throat kick. You may not want to begin with too high a quantity of nicotine and may also not even wish to sabotage your experience by keeping it too less. Generally, a majority of people find their sweet spot with 18 mg of nicotine and a VG/PG ratio of 50/50%.
- What alters your sweet spot? It should be clear by now that the initial composition and setup will make quite a significant impact upon your vaping experience. The amount of nicotine and the VG /PG ratio are two things you should consider first. Depending on what product you are using, the density of smoke also needs to be controlled through proper VG composition.
- Trying different flavors: With time, every flavor loses its ‘punch.’ The trick is to switch between sour juice, sweet juice, and savory-based flavors to help keep your taste buds wondering about what is coming next.
Our e-juices contain CBD-infused hemp oil. While choosing your favorite e-juice and hemp oil combination, you can mix various premium flavors and get customized levels of VG and PG in your e-juice. This way, you can keep control of vapor cloud density and throat kick.
We also provide four flavors:
- Strawberry Bliss
- Peach Kush
- Wowi Maui
- Purple Haze
While shopping with us, each bottle containing 25 mg of CBD costs you $24.99, and each bottle containing 50 mg of CBD costs you $29.99. You can buy our e-juices through retail shops that cater to electronic cigarette users specifically, as well as in general smoke shops, convenience stores, and even pharmacies.
Of course, you can also buy all our products online directly from our website.
Joshua Willard (Freelance CBD Content Writer/Editor)
FDA Disclosure Statement:
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.