Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is one of the newer cannabinoids that’s having its moment on the market, given its many similarities to delta 9 THC. This highly in-demand hemp derivative comes in all kinds of product types, with HHC gummies being the go-to for anyone seeking out long-lasting effects accompanied by a strong body high.
If you’re looking to give HHC gummies a try, keep in mind that not every formula on the market is going to provide those results that you’re looking for. Some manufacturers have stricter quality standards than others after all. Good news is that by simply being selective when it comes to your retailer, you can avoid the risk of ending up with a low-quality or worse, fake product that leads to disappointment.
What are HHC Gummies?
HHC gummies are a type of edible that offers a fruity taste and a gummy texture. They’re infused with pure 11-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol isolate to deliver the effects of the cannabinoid through the process of ingestion. Gummies are particularly popular. Why? Because they offer the longest-lasting effects out of any delivery method, which is somewhere around 8 hours. They also produce the most potent body high, which many find to be very soothing and bliss-inducing.
HHC gummies come in various flavor options (flavoring extracts or terpenes), as well as milligram strengths. This way, users can choose how potent they want each serving to be. Now, because each gummy contains the same number of milligrams of hexahydrocannabinol, they offer a very easy way to maintain a consistent routine.
Where You Can Buy HHC Gummies
With hexahydrocannabinol becoming a more sought-after cannabinoid, it’s not surprising that HHC gummies are starting to make their way into various retail locations. Still, not all of these retail locations are known for their high quality standards that lead to customer satisfaction.
#1: Convenience Stores
Ultimately, a convenience store is unlikely to really satisfy your needs with the HHC gummies that they carry. These types of businesses don’t specialize in hemp. Essentially then, securing the finest gummies possible is not a big priority. Besides that, convenience stores just do not have a reputation for selling premium-quality products in general.
#2: Vape Shops
HHC gummies may pop up in some vape shop locations, but again, remember that these stores ultimately specialize in non-hemp products. So, their owners may or may not make it a priority to commit to selling top-quality hexahydrocannabinol. If you encounter some HHC gummies in a vape store, quickly look up the brands that they carry to find out whether or not their products are worth your hard earned cash.
#3: Online Distributors
We always suggest looking for an online hemp distributor when it comes to your HHC-related needs. These types of businesses only sell hemp products, and they carry products from a number of different brands.
- Online hemp distributors provide the biggest selection of HHC gummies, because they’re selling gummies from a number of brands. This means you can be picky about things like flavor and milligram strength.
- Online distributors rely solely on their hemp products to remain in business. So, it’s unlikely that they’re going to have loose quality standards. In fact, if they did, they would disappoint customers to the point of causing them to go out of business entirely.
#4: HHC Brands
You can also visit a manufacturer’s website and buy gummies directly from them. This ensures that you’re not purchasing a counterfeit product, and also allows you to learn a lot about how one manufacturer in particular produces their HHC gummies.
Buying Your HHC Gummies Online: Why It’s the Better Option
HHC gummies sold locally just aren’t as likely to satisfy your needs. Without high local demand, store owners in your area aren’t going to have the incentive to be competitive. Not only that, but source the very finest gummies that exist in the marketplace. Online retailers, on the other hand, offer some neat advantages.
- Great Prices: Online retailers aren’t stuck with the very high overhead costs associated with running a physical store. Because of this, they can sell gummies more affordably to customers.
- High Quality Standards: The online hemp market is extremely competitive these days. Hence, companies must work really hard to always keep quality standards as high as possible.
- Deals and Bundles: Online stores offer deals and special offers regularly as this keeps their inventory moving. You’ll also find bundles, which let customers buy products in bulk at a discounted cost.
- Great Selection: Online stores can offer a larger selection of gummies, since they can hold more inventory. This lets each customer customize their experience based on their flavor preferences, potency needs and more.
What to Look for in HHC Gummies
Whenever you’re preparing to purchase an HHC gummy product, no matter where you’re buying from, pay attention to certain details that tell you a lot about the quality of the product.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All HHC products must be tested by a third-party laboratory that’s authorized by the state to analyze hemp. This provides objective information about purity, quality and potency. The lab reports should be easy to find on a company’s website.
- Clean Ingredients: Always read the ingredients of a gummy product to make sure that there aren’t any unnecessary additives, fillers, or preservatives in the formula.
- Freshness: Hexahydrocannabinol, like all cannabinoids, degrades over time and slowly become ineffective. That’s why you want to buy a product that’s fresh. Find a company that has a good reputation, as their reputation likely means a high product turnover rate in which products are always sold fresh.
- A Reputable Brand Name: Research a specific brand before buying from them. More specifically, read their reviews to find out if other customers are satisfied with their gummies.
- Federal Compliance: HHC products must be federally compliant (2018 Farm Bill), meaning that they are strictly hemp-derived rather than marijuana-derived, and contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
Enjoy Only Premium and Tasty HHC Gummies at Pure CBD Vapors!
HHC gummies are a great way to feel the effects of hexahydrocannabinol in action for hours at a time. While today’s market offers a lot of great choices in various flavors, strengths, etc., you’re only going to have a truly satisfying experience if you are discerning about your source. Pure CBD Vapors provides a fantastic selection of HHC gummies from only the most reputable brands in the business. Our standards are known for being exceptionally high. Meaning, you can feel fully confident that you’re getting a valuable product made with lab-tested hemp, carefully sourced ingredients, and excellent manufacturing methods for maximum satisfaction.