Although hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) hasn’t been on the market for all that long, it’s already proving to be a favorite with hemp enthusiasts seeking out a high that’s stronger than delta 8 THC or delta 10 THC. Behaving similarly to delta 9 THC, it’s a minor cannabinoid that can now be purchased in various product forms. But, if you don’t know about its specific effects, you’re not gonna know what to expect the first time taking it. Allow us to enlighten you on HHC when it comes to its properties, product formulas, and a whole lot more! That way, you can decide whether or not it’s something you’d like to explore.
What in the World is HHC?
Hexahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid present in the seeds and pollen of the hemp plant. Again, only discovered recently, it’s a very minor cannabinoid that is simply a hydrogenated version of HHC. This alone gives it impressive chemical stability that adds to its bioavailability.
HHC and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) share a lot in common structurally, which is why they’re often compared to one another. Just keep in mind that the only way to get the full effects of hexahydrocannabinol is to buy an HHC-based product. Why? Because there’s too little of it naturally in hemp to experience it with a full spectrum CBD product.
What’s the High of HHC Like?
Hexahydrocannabinol is actually a pretty potent psychoactive, and unsurprisingly that’s the main part of its appeal. It seems to be only very slightly milder than delta 9 THC. However, the high itself is extremely similar, according to this cannabinoid’s many fans. It offers something that’s both euphoric and soothing. Plus, its ability to somewhat interfere with mental clarity and concentration means you’ll need to time your use of it more carefully than you would with something like delta 8, which is relatively mild.
HHC’s high can definitely give you the uplifting effects that you’re looking for, along with a mellowing feeling that is great for those times when you want to unwind. Basically, if you’re looking for something that feels closely similar to delta 9, this is likely the cannabinoid for you.
What are the Other Effects When Taking HHC?
Again, hexahydrocannabinol is a new cannabinoid to the market, as it was only discovered recently. There aren’t yet any complete studies on its other properties that go beyond its intoxicating qualities. How come? Because researchers haven’t had the chance to study it that intensively yet. While we do anticipate data coming out hopefully in the future, we can say that since it’s a cannabinoid, we know that it can offer effects that relate to the functions of various bodily systems, through its attachment to the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Those who have taken HHC have said that, once again, it feels a lot like delta 9 THC. This goes beyond the psychoactive properties and refers to this compound’s effect on things like mood, appetite, and physical discomfort.
Types of HHC Products Out There
Each HHC delivery method is ultimately going to produce a specific type of experience for the user. Besides considering whether you wanna try hexahydrocannabinol itself, you’ll also need to consider the product formula you end up going with. Why? Well, essentially, it will influence how strongly you feel HHC, how long the effects last, and other attributes.
- HHC Vapes: Refer to products (pre-filled vape cartridges and disposable vape pens) that contain a vape oil rich in HHC, which are inhaled into the lungs. This delivery method provides the same type of experience, as inhaling hexahydrocannabinol introduces effects within minutes that last for a couple of hours, with a distinctively potent high. Vapes come in a wide selection of strains as well.
- HHC Flower: HHC flower is raw hemp flower that’s infused with a pure 9-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol distillate. Flower is a full spectrum product naturally, containing every compound found in hemp. It comes in a generous variety of strains, and you can find it both as loose buds and pre-rolls. Flower is usually used for smoking or vaping. Hence, it behaves just like vapes in terms of how quickly the effects take place and last. Also, how strong those effects are. Can also be used for baking as well, as its effects then would be sorta close to traditional HHC edibles.
- HHC Dabs: These are concentrates, which are powerfully potent products made by concentrating the hexahydrocannabinol cannabinoid. Because of how strong the effects are, they’re not really recommended for beginners. They’re dabbed or flash-vaporized at very high temperatures using a dabbing device.
- HHC Tinctures: Absorbed below the tongue, making them sublingual products. They come in dropper bottles, consisting of refined 9-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol distillate and a carrier oil. Some companies offer tinctures in a variety of strain options as well as flavors. Can take effect in under an hour and last for about 4-5 hours on average.
- HHC Edibles: Being ingested allows their effects to last for up to 8 hours, while creating a particularly strong body high effect. Edibles come in lots of great flavors and types. Not only that, but you can find various milligram strength options. They’re easy to take since each portion contains an equal amount of hexahydrocannabinol.
- HHC Capsules: Available in either hard caps or softgels, they’re swallowed whole rather than chewed. And, usually contain fewer ingredients than most edibles. Their effects are also slightly less strong in this form.
Awesome Reasons Why You Just Gotta Try HHC
Once you decide which product type/delivery method you wanna experience, there are certain things about hexahydrocannabinol that make it unique. So, consider these reasons below to see if they apply to your hemp-related needs or goals.
Reason #1: An Alternative to Delta 9 THC
We’ve established that hexahydrocannabinol behaves very similarly to delta 9 THC, perhaps only being slightly milder when it comes to its high. This applies not only to its psychoactive qualities, but its other effects as well that relate to how we feel. It therefore makes sense that HHC would be the top choice, since it’s the cannabinoid that has the most in common with delta 9.
Reason #2: You Want Something Stronger Than Delta 8 THC or Delta 10 THC
Hexahydrocannabinol is considered the “next step up” from delta 8 and delta 10 on the potency ladder. If you’re already familiarized with delta 8 THC and delta 10 THC, and are ready for a stronger high, but want to increase that intense feeling you get from THC only incrementally, then HHC would be the perfect option as you go forward in your hemp journey.
HHC is Bring Something Truly Magnificent to the World of Hemp
Hexahydrocannabinol is an extremely desirable cannabinoid for a number of reasons, but easily, most people who seek it out desire a high that’s similar to that of delta 9 THC. With HHC being more available these days, you shouldn’t have much trouble finding it to explore it for yourself. Still, at the end of the day, we do recommend that you practice discernment when choosing a source, since not all HHC is created equally. At Pure CBD Vapors, you’ll find HHC-based products all made by top-rated manufacturers that work hard to deliver the cleanest, most bioavailable, and most carefully formulated hemp imaginable.
Note: If you’re new to taking hexahydrocannabinol or are currently on any prescription medications, it is best to speak with your doctor first. Essentially, your physician has access to your wellness records and can make the proper determination if HHC is okay for you to use.
Pure CBD Vapors carry the most popular cannabis products and through the years have been loyal customers online. If you are looking for quality HHC products then check the website for what they offer.
- iDELTA8 – HHC Dab Syringe Full Gram – This is a powerful dab syringe product so brace yourself for a power ride. Recommended for advanced users Available flavors are Blackberry Kush, Blue Dream, Northern Lights, Pineapple Exoressm Skywalker and White Recluse.
- iDELTAX Disposable HHC Vape Pen Full Gram – : This disposable HHC Vape provides a smooth ride similar to other cannabinoids. Available in Blue Dream Berries, OG Kush and Strawberry Cough.
- Koi HHC Gummies – The HHC Koi Gummies are of different flavors Blue-Razz, Watermelon, Strawberry, Mango, and Lime. There are 20 gummies in each bottle providing 10 mg of hemp derived HHC per gummy.
For more HHC products click here
For more HHC products click here