There is no denying that delta 8 THC is a highly sought-after cannabinoid these days throughout the country. Especially with its popularity growing like crazy. It is no surprise when you consider the unique effects of delta 8, including its distinctive psychoactive properties. Despite its wide availability, Arizonians throughout Arizona may still not be sure whether or not it’s legal to purchase delta 8. Let alone where they can shop to know that they’re getting only authentic, high-quality delta 8 products to incorporate into their routines.
How is Delta 8 THC Different from Delta 9 THC?
Delta 8 THC is often confused with delta 9 THC, but the reality is that they are two different cannabinoids present in the hemp plant.
- Delta 8 is a naturally occurring compound. It results from the gradual oxidization of delta 9 within the plant material. This partially converts into a new cannabinoid called delta 8 THC.
- How they double bond in each of their structures can also differ, as delta 8 is double bond on the 8th carbon atom, while delta 9 has a double bond on its 9th chain. With its different double bond location, delta-8 binds to the endocannabinoid system (ECS) uniquely, so it’s less potent than delta-9.
- During this process, about 30% of its psychoactive activity is lost. Hence, why delta 8 is associated with a milder and less foggy high.
- Delta-8 uniquely shows a preference for CB1 receptors. These are cannabinoid receptors located throughout the nervous system of the body.
Just How Natural Then is Delta 8 THC?
This can be debated believe it or not. Mainly, depending upon on who you inquire this info from and how they differentiate natural from synthetic. You see, when a product says ‘natural’ or ‘all-natural’, you often make a final determination that a certain product or substance is available in nature, generated without any human involvement. In this sense, ‘natural’ substances are compounds found in nature.
So, delta 8 THC is a naturally occurring compound found in cannabis. It forms as a byproduct since delta 9 THC breaks down under exposure to heat and light. In fact, a good majority of legal experts agree that delta 8 is classified as a naturally derived substance, rather than a synthetically derived one.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Arizona?
From Phoenix to Tucson, you cannot legally purchase delta 8 THC. Although the 2018 Farm Bill made the hemp plant fully legal in the United States by declaring all hemp products containing a maximum of 0.3% delta 9 THC federally permitted. Within AZ, residents cannot purchase delta 8 as they so choose.
Where to Purchase Delta THC 8 in Arizona
Arizona residents cannot buy delta 8 THC from any licensed retailer. Still, it’s good to know that delta 8 and marijuana have a lot in common. This means you should make sure that you’re buying delta-8 and not a marijuana-based product. Even though marijuana is legal in this state for people over the age of 21 years old.
Pure CBD Vapors is an experienced, trusted online retailer. We offer only lab-tested, premium-quality delta 8 from highly reputable manufacturers in the hemp industry. Here, you’ll find an enormous variety of delta 8 products to choose from, in order to personalize your experience according to your most precise needs. We ship to all residences in Arizona and offer very affordable prices to help you stay within your budget.
What Places Should You Avoid Purchasing Delta 8 THC From?
When shopping for most other products that you need, the same rules should apply – when looking to make a purchase, there are some places that must be avoided.
Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
Although these can be convenient locations, it is unlikely that these places are selling high-quality delta 8. They simply do not screen for quality, and instead are simply looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly. There really is no level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta-8 product.
Never buy delta 8 or any hemp-infused product for that matter from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with their state. If they are not registered, they aren’t compliant to begin with and should be avoided at all costs. Also, avoid buying delta-8 from strangers online, in social media outlets, forums, or on Craigslist/Facebook/eBay.
What Kinds of Delta 8 Products Can I Buy Outside of Arizona?
At the end of the day, the hardest part of buying delta 8 is choosing from all of the enticing product types that are on the market. Allow us to explain all of the different kinds of delta 8 products that you can buy.
- Vape Cartridges: D8 vape carts are pre-filled with delta 8 THC distillate and terpene blends that come in a rich variety of strains. They’re 510-threaded, allowing them to be compatible with any standard rechargeable vape pen.
- Disposable Vapes: D8 disposable vapes consist of both a battery and pre-filled cartridge, with no recharging or other kind of maintenance required. They come in lots of strains as well.
- Edibles: D8 edibles are associated with a unique body high experience along with up to 8 hours of effects. There are all kinds of tasty flavors available.
- Tinctures: D8 tinctures are for sublingual absorption, coming in the form of oils that arrive in dropper bottles. Can also be found in numerous milligram strengths.
- Capsules: D8 capsules are ingested just like edibles but contain fewer ingredients to offer a simpler formula.
- Flower: D8 flower takes raw hemp flower and infuses it with pure delta 8. You can find lots of great strains, while selecting between pre-rolls and loose buds.
- Dabs: D8 dabs are concentrates, which have high delta 8 THC potency levels that aren’t necessarily beginner-friendly. Are usually vaped at high temperatures using a dabbing device.
- Topicals: D8 topicals are non-intoxicating, since they are applied to the skin and absorb locally into the joints and muscles.
One Day Soon You Will Be Able to Enjoy Delta 8 THC in The Copper State
The reason Arizona has banned delta 8 THC is because the DPHE stated that delta 8 synthesized from other cannabinoids isn’t compliant with the state’s legal definition of industrial hemp. However, as delta8’s popularity expands and the research continues to rise, we might see legal delta 8 again in ‘Zona’s cannabis scene.