Updated September 6th, 2020
CBD is the second most prominent cannabinoids present within the cannabis family, accounting for about 40% of the plant’s extract. It also has a broader range of potential applications due to its low affinity with CB1 and CB2 receptors. [Source]
In this article, we discuss hemp oil, its potential benefits, and CBD oil e-juice.
Hemp oil (or hemp-seed oil) is processed from hemp seeds. Contrary to popular belief, hemp oil has virtually no cannabinoid content. This is because the manufacturing process generally includes cleaning the hemp seeds to 99.99% before pressing the oil out.
How is Hemp Oil Used?
Hemp oil is commonly used in the following ways:
- Infused in soaps
- As lubricants and discomfortts
- Applied to cracked, dry skin or blended with other skincare products
- As a dietary supplement due to its necessary fatty acid content
- Used in cooking (not suitable for high temperatures)
- As bio-diesel and a safe alternative to petroleum
What is Vaping?
Vaping is the process of inhaling vapors from a handheld vaporizer or e-cigarette. This process produces only pleasantly scented vapors and does not involve harmful smoke production.
What is CBD Oil E-juice?
CBD Oil E-juice (CBD Oil E-liquid) is a fluid designed to fuel electronic cigarettes and vaporizers. It offers flavored CBD-infused solutions in a way that mimics a traditional smoking experience.
Generally, CBD Oil E-juice is composed of ingredients that include:
- Vegetable glycerin (VG): Commonly used in various household products, vegetable glycerin accounts for about 80-90% of the e-juice base. Some widely used ratios for the preparation of e-juice bases are 100% VG, 80/20% PG/VG, 50/50% PG/VG.
- Propylene glycol (PG): Also used in fog machines, PG is a solvent with a wide array of applications. Higher concentrations of propylene glycol present within e-juices results in higher vapor density.
- Flavor: All e-juice brands use food-grade flavorings, which account for around 10-20% of the final product. All ingredients must be approved by USP (U.S. Pharmacopoeia), FCC (Food Chemical Codex) or NF (National Formulary) before being used in any e-juice.
- If some dilution is necessary, dilute water is often required.
E-juices from Pure CBD Vapors contain CBD hemp oil, that is, oil extracted from industrial hemp and infused with CBD. While choosing your favorite e-juice and hemp oil combination, you could decide to mix various premium flavors. For example, our Pure Brand offers four flavors: Strawberry Bliss, Peach Kush, Wowi Maui, and Purple Haze.
The 25 mg CBD bottle costs $19.99, while a 50 mg CBD bottle costs $24.99. Our e-juices are sold in retail and smoke shops, convenience stores, and even pharmacies. Of course, you can also buy all our products online directly from our website.
Author: Joshua Willard (Freelance CBD Content Writer/Editor)
FDA Disclosure Statement: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.